Saturday, December 25, 2010

С РОЖДЕСТВОМ ХРИСТОВЫM!


This morning while watching the kids open their gifts, I was reminded (again) how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family. The love they show each other and to Dawn and I is priceless.

We are one short this Christmas because early on this year I thought we would have our little one home by now. Little did I know that it would take so very long to get US Immigration clearance. He will be home with us soon and we will celebrate. We pray for him nightly as we do all the children that do not have a home. In the coming new year, may God show us how we can be used to help those children.

To our Russian speaking friends, С РОЖДЕСТВОМ ХРИСТОВЫM!
To our English speaking friends, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Merry Christmas!
I love those photos of the kids!
Love you all!

Bill and Myra said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Myra