Sunday, December 30, 2012

Privacy

I'm sorry it has been nearly 11 months since our last post. Much has happened in our family - mostly for the good. There have been a few bumps in the road, but overall, things are great. The reason for the lack of posts has been an issue of privacy. Believe me, in this day and age, I firmly believe in the big picture, there's no such thing as privacy. While my name, address, phone number and other info are readily available if you look for it, facts about the day to day life of my children are not so easily obtained and I have realized I need to protect them. I kept the blog open in the event there was a family in the middle of a Russian adoption that wanted to learn more about the process and our experiences. With the recent legislation changes in Russia, this is no longer an issue. Our family is transitioning into a new life of serving the Lord. As such, on January 15, 2013 we will make the blog private and provide regular updates. If you wish to keep up with us on this blog, drop me an e-mail! God Bless - Tony B.

1 comment:

Heidi Winterhack said...

I am having difficulty emailing you privately but would still love to continue to get your postings- we both used CHI and our kids are all from the Vlad region- I believe a few years ago we talked (email) about our experiences briefly.
Heidi Winterhack (hwinterhack@gmail.com)