Monday, January 17, 2011

A God Thing

Real quick, I have a "God Thing" to share real quick. I mentioned in my previous post that I thought my blood tests were missing results for two items - HIV and Syphilis. This morning I went to the blood lab 30 miles away and explained my situation. I'll spare you the details, but their answer was "No - it can't be done that quick and you can not do it with out doctor's orders. My doctor is closed today. They did send me down the road to a clinic. I went inside, explained the situation and they informed me they did not think they could get it done that fast either. I offered to drive to Atlanta or Birmingham if they could just do it. They made a few phone calls, came back and said yes we can do it and we will e-mail your results!

Wow! God is amazing!!

No comments: