Monday, May 19, 2008

Petition Accepted!

We are pleased to announce that our petition was accepted and Dawn and I are the proud parents of three wonderful children from southern Siberia. The rules are a little uncertain, so I do not believe that I can legally post their names yet. I know pictures are not allowed until we have the court decree in hand and that will be in ten days. Tomorrow we go at 1:30PM to get the children.

The judge was very curious of our home schooling and asked many, many questions. Homeschooling is not known to them and they do not understand the concept. Then again, many Americans do not understand it.

Thanks to friends, family and extended internet friends who have prayed for us! I can not thank you enough nor tell you what it has meant to us to have you pray for us. I think I can go eat something now without fear of losing it!!

More tomorrow -

10 comments:

Bill and Myra said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Myra

Joel and Clarion said...

Congratulations and God's blessings! We can't wait to hear more.

Troy and Rachel said...

YAY! Yay! Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to see names and pictures!!

Tina said...

Praise the Lord!!!! How wonderful and exciting. You guys are constantly in our thoughts and prayers.
All is well here. I know you're missed but everyone is well and having a good time.
In His love.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tony and Dawn! I am thrilled for you!

Rebecca B.

Mama Fish said...

Congratulations!! I am interested to hear if the judge was curious in a good way or not. (Since we also homeschool). I am thrilled for both of you and know you have waited a long time for this day to come. Can't wait to see photos! I pray your 10 day time together is filled with lots of bonding moments as a family.

Anonymous said...

Tony and Dawn, we are soooo excited for you! What a wonderful blessing to have your children during the 10-day waiting period! We're anxiously stalking your blog for updates and keeping you close in prayer!!!

Dewayne said...

Great news Tony everyone is excited and can't wait to meet your children.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Granddaddy called, I'm fine.

Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!